On Saturday, April 20th, I participated with over 10 presenters worldwide in an online Teach Meet! The presentations were only 3 minutes but filled with great ideas. In case you missed this fabulous event you can find the slides and bookmarked resources on my PearlTrees that is embedded below. Find a list of their presentations, resources, materials, and a Twitter list to follow these fabulous folks, and so much more.
Some Topics Covered
- Using Concept Maps with Learners
- Edmodo projects
- Classroom Games
- Extensive Reading
- Epublishing with students
- Mentoring Teachers
- Using Wordle with Kindergarten Students
- Colours without Borders Project
- Using photo slide shows
- Students and entrepreneurship
- The various slide presentations
- TeachMeet Twitterlist
- The TeachMeet International Website and the Wiki where you will find the recordings
Use one of these ideas in your classes!