Time: 1hr; 12:30pm Los Angeles, 2:30pm Houston, 3:30pm NYC, 8:30pm London, 9:30pm Paris, 10:30pm Istanbul/Athens
Register here to join & for more time zones, https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/703094890
Educators are spreading the word of the incredible ways they are motivating and engaging their students. With the onset of negative media and education policy meant to punish teachers, it is important that educators begin to spread their messages of meaningful learning to the general public. Politicians and media representatives have had training in PR, marketing, and public speaking. Educators do not get this training and may not realize the most effective outlets or ways to spread a viral message. In this presentation, we will learn how to spread a message effectively and leave a positive digital footprint.
You will walk away from this webinar with:
- An understanding of the importance of letting the public know ways in which we are engaging students.
- Some PR and Marketing tips for spreading your message.
- Effective outlets and ways to spread a viral message.
- Suggestions for leaving a positive digital footprint.
Upcoming Simple K12 Webinars I will be hosting:
- Weds., Sept. 14, 2011 3:30pm NYC/8:30pm London,Effectively Managing Educational Projects Online https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/982569042
Invite a friend or a few friends, after all this is a free event!
If you enjoyed this post, you may want to subscribe for FREE to receive regular updates!