This Monday, August 15, 2011, join me for a free webinar: Real World Learning Through Mobile Devices! Thanks to SimpleK12, I will be offering this webinar as a part of a series.
Time: 1hr; 12pm Los Angeles, 2pm Houston, 3pm NYC, 8pm London, 9pm Paris, 10pm Istanbul/Athens
Register here to join & for more time zones, https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/484809946
All attendees will receive a free e-book, 50 Tips and Resources for Effective Mobile Learning
How do we encourage learners to apply their knowledge within a meaningful context? How do we tie learning to learners’ real world experiences and environments? Children are surrounded by smart phones, netbooks, iPads, iPods, cellphones, and other mobile devices. In this presentation, we will explore various offline applications and multimedia that motivate learners to understand their world. We will discuss how to ensure these activities are grounded in sound pedagogy.
You will walk away from this webinar with:
- A free E-book for all attendees only, 50 Tips and Resources for Effective Mobile Learning
- An understanding of how to tie learning to learners’ real-life experiences with mobile devices.
- An insight into some of the mobile devices that can be used to motivate learners.
- Suggestions for various offline applications and multimedia that can be used in a variety of learning activities.
- Ways to ensure that these activities are grounded in sound pedagogy.
Upcoming Simple K12 Webinars I will be hosting:
- Mon., Aug. 22, 2011, 3pm NYC/8pm London, Researching Effectively through Mobile Devices https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/477251234
- Thurs., Sept. 1, 2011 3:30pm NYC/8:30pm London, Project Based Learning through Mobile Devices https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/334087202
- Thurs., Sept. 8, 2011, 3:30pm NYC/8:30pm London, How to Be A Viral Educator https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/703094890
- Weds., Sept. 14, 2011 3:30pm NYC/8:30pm London,Effectively Managing Educational Projects Online https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/982569042
Invite a friend or a few friends, after all this is a free event!
If you enjoyed this post, you may want to subscribe for FREE to receive regular updates!