Tyson Seburn (@seburnt) is an incredibly multi-talented ELT star in our Personal/Passionate Learning Network! In Canada, he stays busy running his own website, CourseTree, managing an industry book distributor, conducting webinars, and teaching in the International Foundation Program at University of Toronto. Avid tweeter and blogger, his current area of interest is purposeful integration of online technology in the classroom. When Brad Patterson challenged us to interview our PLN, I quickly jumped at interviewing Tyson because we share a common bond, parents of doggy kiddos who have their own Facebook page. As the mommy of a social media puggy, Rosco, I understand the challenges Tyson must face as the proud daddy of a mini pincher socialite, Rocco. After our interview, Rosco decided to conduct his own interview with Rocco.
The 5 Standard Questions
For this challenge, each of us asks the following questions:
- If your students were to label you with 3 adjectives, what might they be?
- What would we find in your refrigerator right now?
- If you weren’t a teacher, what might your profession be?
- What do you find most difficult about the teaching profession?
- What was the last book/movie you read/saw, and what have you seen/read way too many times?
Pt I Video Interview With Tyson
In this interview be warned that Tyson and Rocco have caused a scandal within the Star Trek community! You’ll have to watch to find out how!
Pt II Video: Rosco’s Interview With Rocco
Find out the secrets of being a socialite dog. Rosco, the pug, gets the dirty scoop! No pun intended
Other entries in this Blog Challenge:
- Brad Patterson interviews Cecilia Lemos
- Cecilia Lemos interviews Shelly Terrell
- James Taylor interviews Ania Musielak
- Tyson Seburn interviews Vicky Loras
- Paul Braddock interviews Brad Patterson
- Ania Musielak interviews Vladmira
Interview a member of your PLN! Make sure you ask the same 5 questions then put your own spin to it.